Monday, January 17, 2005

Big Interview with Motormike!

Yes that's right. Me, the BSFCP has conducted a series of one-on-one interviews with all the members of our fav local band. That's right GRANDMAS PAJAMAS! But for the purposes of this space I will give you the interview with MOTORMIKE! and here it is.

BSFCP: So, how are you?

MM: Sleepy. Are we done yet?

BSFCP: Just a few more questions. What's up with the lineup change? anything juicy to tell?

MM: Not really. Chil was writing all these songs about driving past the Stop and Shop and then Terry showed up with some songs that were all about walking past the Stop and Shop.

BSFCP: Wow that's fucked up. I'm surprised you guys are still friends.

MM: OK.

BSFCP: thanks for your time Motormike. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the fan club members?

MM: Yeah. I'm jealous of all the attention Gail gets and if people don't start writing about me I'm quitting. For good this time.

BSFCP: Speaking of Gail, I will be putting up parts of my interview with her over the next few days. You should check it out. She's hilarious!

MM: No thanks. See you on the 21st.

BSFCP: I cant go. My mom's in town.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that chick gail was 'gail force' from the hardcore band 'Assfight'???

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Rick from Grandmas Pajamas here. Just did a google on "Rick from Grandmas Pajamas" and came across this site. Was wondering if you guys were being facetious or if you really dig the band. thanks

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rick,
I liked grandma's pajamas better when you guys had the horn section, which sounded killer when you covered foreigner.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you interview the girls vying for Crap-Terry's position next?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home