Sunday, January 30, 2005

BENNY SIZZLER IS PLAYING TOO MANY SHOWS!!!

Thursday, Feb 3rd, Great Scott, Allston, MA w/ the Slaves, Rattle Battle, Sasquatch and the Sickabillys
Saturday, Feb 5th, Jakes, Providence w/ Katie Lee Hooker
Saturday, Feb 26, Living Room, Providence w/ Midnight Creeps, TV Smith (Adverts), Sasquatch and the Sick-A-Billys, The Sleazies, Red Invasion


I mean really. Who is supposed to yell "todd has a cd" at all these shows? Not me. I'll be at jakes though. I'm thinking of yelling "Todd has a DIVX VCD" but I don't know if jakes is that kind of crowd. Rumor has it that before the show Motormike will be at the bar and if you buy him a beer he will talk to you at lenth about his "HOTTIE WAITRESS" blog. This is it if you want to take a peek.... www.hottieprovidencebarmaids.blogspot.com . Ok see you then.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shows are for dogs and electonics. Gigs are for the world's greatest rock band. Loser.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that moromike's waitress quit due to too much googlyeying by mothermike when he played there with his various bands. Is this true?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home