Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm gonna have a T.V. party tonight!

Dood, I'm watching tapes of "thirtysomething" ALL NIGHT LONG! Elliot Rules! It was so sad when he had that nervous breakdown and had to leave the agency. Anyway record sales are way up this month. We sold 3 copies of INTO THE UNKNOWN! Since we only pressed 5 that means it's almost sold out. Up next is a comp cd spanning like 25 years of RI rock. It's called "I Am Hate Rhode Island". Yeah dood! I rule! OK I have do go draw the cover for that comp that only LIAM will want. And no you can't just come by and get it. More on this next week.

Don't forget to go see BENNYSIZZLER and company at the living room on saturday. My mom is in town again so I can't go. This is especially funny since my mom never calls me and has visited me twice in the last five years. (just in case you didn't get why that was funny).

And to answer the flood of BLOB HAMMOCK questions, they broke up. I don't know why. You would think that they would go on forever. Evidently I can't keep a joke going for more than a week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your gay

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that means you surf the web for gay websites. Good for you!

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments! Also, thanks for not knowing when to use "you're" and also for the all caps ARE but no capital letter to begin your sentence. That's great how you do that. You should do a show on public access. I'd watch.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home