Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dood

some super hot chick walked up to me and said HI and then walked away in a hurry. I heard her say to her friend "he has a ring". That means I'm so hott that they were all like "that guy is hott. you should talk to him. No way he is wayyy to hott for me."

And the gail clone is more like the ani-gail. Dude smokes and drinks in the middle of songs! That is radd! If he was a clone he'd be nibbling on munchos between songs instead.

So here is a recap of the show. Band was good. I was HOTT. Crowd seemed into it. I bet if there was a "merch table" they would have made more money than jesus. BTW I have a new t-shirt design. I'll post it later....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, think it is excellent for the anti Gail to smoke and drink on stage, I think it is hot to have a lit cig going the whole set. That kid fucking RULES! Mitch Cumstein, right? What's going to happen when they band smoking in the bars? we'll get dexter but we'll loose the killer show.

PS I don;t know who you are but if you think your hot, you prolly arent

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you are soo stupid. This kid is too hot. You jus got elected biggest fucking jerk eva. Now go home and rub your nub to old FID's video's. Whoever you are!!!!!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll rub my nub to the pix of the mark le beau sucks tattoo, thank you very much!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who? what?

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The super hot chick who you think likes you is figament of your sad imagination. She probably was goofing on you and then saw your ring and then felt REALLY bad that someone actually married you.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home